Many foundations contain the following:
1. Zinc Oxide – a good one because it is not a chemical. It is a mineral and acts favorably as an antioxidant;
2. Titanium Oxide – a mineral that helps reflect the sun and protects by absorbing UV radiation;
3. Retinyl Palmitate – contains vitamin A, that helps stimulate skin, for a nicer appearance;
4. Bismuth Oxychloride – a mineral that is sun and water resistant. Also, helps give skin a glowing, healthy look;
5. Tocopheryl Acetate – contains Vitamin E that is anti-aging, helps protect skin from the environment and helps with sensitive skin.